Saturday, May 24, 2008

Room tidying and cleaning

For the last week been busy with tidying up my study room. Then i realize that i have stacks of stacks of notes and also articles and literature, getting all of it together and also rearranging it took me about 3 days. After getting everything together and place it into my shelf, i realize that I need to get a new cabinet because the current one is already full and there is still some stuff that is not being place into the shelf. But even if a get 1 new one my study room would not manage to fit it in, every conner of the room have been occupied. So it looks like I need to look for a new 'Base' to keep all my stuff and it should have a bigger space.


My Shelf with all my books and notes(looking at it make me feel stress)

All bags and files

My old desktop and also the current using laptop

No comments: