Sunday, July 20, 2008

My 22nd birthday

On the 17th of July it should be my special day but on this year can consider to be my really special and also on the other way very boring birthday. On this day there is no celebration but there is OT. Yup overtime on working and its gonna make me work the whole day. This is the 1st time I spend my whole day of birthday with work and laptop only fir 24 hr. sound so sad.
But on the other hand, on this year receiving present is something that cheer me up a little. This is the 1st time I receive present even thought there is no celebration. 1 present which is a T-shirt is given to me by all my working colleague. Although we have only be together about 1 month plus but this make me really appreciate what they did and really happy.
Present from colleague

The other present is from my friend since college age till now and getting a present from her really shock me. the present receive from her is a glass chess set which is something I really like.
Present from Su Yin

And also thanks for all my friends that send wishes and also wish me on that day or later. Really happy that u all remember my day and really appreciate it.

No comments: