Sunday, November 8, 2009

Re-'starting' my Blog with a brand new camera

Since 1 year ++ of stop writing in this blog because of certain reason, now have decided to continue back everything that have been leave behind. The other reason to continue this blog because I have just bought a new camera, which is Nikon DSLR D5000.
Spending up to 3k for this camera is my first time spending so much of my own salary. Spending this much although feeling a bit 'heart pain' but it's worth for it. Now I can have own camera and start taking pictures anytime I want.
With this camera will be starting my journey of pictures and all pictures will be place in this blog with it's story. To prove of this change, the title of this blog will be change from "Horizon" to "Pictures Memories".
Hope this will be a good starting for me and also this blog, hope everyone can support.

No comments: