Monday, June 2, 2008

1st day at work

Today is my 1st day start working, feeling nervous but at the same time also exited. Arriving at the plant early, so i waited at the lobby for the person that in charge of me to arrive and also meet him.
While waiting, looking all the details of the plant that place in the display shelf and try to get more understanding on the processes that runs in the plant.


After meeting the HR department officer and fill in some forms, a briefing on the plant system and also the EHS(Environment, Health and Safety) of the plant. Then I also receive some of the clothing that require to be put on in the plant which is mostly needed to be in a clean situation included the clean room.
The department that I am working in is the Production department.
After putting on this, somehow this give me a look of an old time Japanese soldier cause mainly is the cap which is soft and with a soft tip there. Then I also being assign to a place for me which heve not being prepared well cause is quite last minute.

My place from 2 angle, it is quite spacious cause for now I have nothing on it yet. Hehehe. But as can see there is paperwork and file with pile of paper in it.
That is my 1st thing that i need to do, which is get to know all the processes of the production.

This file include all the procedure that need to obey and also follow.Spending the whole day going through this file is tiring. After knowing all the procedure, there is also a need for me to know and familiarizes with the product which is the lead frame.

This is the thing that I will be contacting within this 3 month and also all sort of project related to this.
This is the whole view of the production department which I m working in.

Tomorrow will be a tougher day cause need to go through the whole production line and get to know all the machine and chemical that need to deal with

No comments: