Friday, June 6, 2008

Saying bye to a friend is hard

Today is the day Yenli leaving for US for the work & travel program, since she mention that don't want me to send her of in airport, so I went all the way to her house in USJ directly after my work in Nilai. Although didn't really manage to properly send her off but at least get to meet her for the last time before she leave for US for 5 month.

Hope that she will maintain the same Yenli I know after 5 month.
(Yenli remember to update your blog like u said)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks for coming over to my place and also for the gift :)
sorry la! no time to update blog :((((

Kidmon said...

Haha
since promise to meet u before u leave to US,
so go to ur place when i have time is the only choice,
don't worry bout ur blog, just remember to let me see all the pic when u r back,
and take care