Monday, June 23, 2008

Death God is calling

Today is I feel like the God of Death is calling me, but somehow something snap me out of it.
While driving back home from work, as usual I m driving alone all the way back home, while I was on the highway(KL-Seremban), somehow suddenly my mind was blank and it's more like my mind/soul flew off and when i realize, my car was heading towards a bus and BAAAAMMMMM crash into the back of the bus. The bus did not being damage much but the left side of my car is gone. Then we all stop at the road side and do some discussion and the bus driver did not want any damage payment since his damage is not much and say that just report the case is sufficient for him. So risking with a crack windscreen, I continue to drive my car all the way back to my local police station with really slow speed and caution to avoid any further cracking of the windscreen.

My car after the accident

I was lucky that I manage to snap out of that blank mind, what I only remember is felt like someone pull me out of that blank darkness but I can't recall what is it. Don't care about that, after the accident, I went directly to the police station to report the whole accident and at the same time I have been fine for RM 300 because it was my mistake.
When my parents know about this, I have been scolded by them but they keep say that I m lucky being alive out of this.

No comments: